Spirit Pharmacist Membership - Terms and Conditions
Last updated 2/8/21
- Price: 99$/mo or 999$/yr
- Form of payment: PayPal or Credit or Debit card
- Price changes: From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase will make it clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increase in accordance with the given notice
- Returned or late payments: In the circumstance the card or payment method on file is unable to collect the due payment (e.g. insufficient funds, expired card etc.) the member will receive notification of a two week grace period to update the information. In the event the member does not respond or does not make the due payment within this time membership will be terminated
- Cancellation of membership: Subscriptions billed monthly may be cancelled at any time but are not eligible for a refund. For initial purchases of subscriptions longer than one month where the entire subscription amount is billed at one time (e.g. annually), you may cancel during the first 30 days and receive a full refund. Cancellation can be made via email ([email protected]). Your cancellation must be received by the end of business (5pm PST USA) on the day prior to your billing cycle to avoid being charged for the next month. All refunds will be issued via the original credit card or purchase method. Please allow a reasonable time for the refund to reach your or be charged back to your account.
Membership is not a right; it is a conditional privilege that benefits community members who follow the reasonable rules and treat other community members with respect. It is our wish that you’ll remain a member for a long time, however, we may use discretion in deciding if you belong in the member community and reserve the right to terminate membership at any time. Actions that will be considered grounds for termination of membership include:
- Persons that use the membership platform and community to seek. purchase, trade, sell, or advertise psychedelic substances or therapeutic modalities involving such substances
- Persons performing any other act that is deemed to endanger the legality of the member community
- Persons found in violation of membership platform services and resources (e.g. sharing of membership account details, plagiarizing, or pirating member resources without permission, other intellectual property concerns)
- Disclosure of the names, identities, or personal interests of other persons you may meet as part of the Spirit Pharmacist Member community without the member’s express permission
- Persons who are disruptive, antagonistic, a general nuisance, or act in ways that do not align with values of the membership community
- Persons in violation of payment policies set forth in these terms
The Spirit Pharmacist member portal and Awake Movement LLC agree to keep any and all information that is obtained about the other strictly confidential. “Confidential Information” means any information or matter concerning the business, finances, technology, submitted information via membership forms (with exception of first name submitted on the member summit Q&A form), or affairs of the other party which is not in the public domain (other than by breach of this clause) but shall not include any information either party is required to disclose by law or which has come into public domain other than by breach of this clause. This clause shall survive termination of this Terms and Conditions agreement
- We make no express guarantee that the information provided, or content contained within the membership community is of complete accuracy, comprehensiveness, currency, compatibility, or fitness for application.
- The content is offered on an ‘as is’ basis and do not accept responsibility for any use of or reliance on the information contained on the membership platform or given because of membership.
- The information given during member summits or found in the membership portal does not constitute medical advice, recommendation, or approval to use psychedelic substances
- Information contained within the member service community are considered the opinions of Spirit Pharmacist and have not been subject to review by peers or regulatory authorities
Changes to terms:
Spirit Pharmacist (Awake Movement LLC) is free to unilaterally change the membership terms and conditions without giving advanced notice to the individual member. Such changes will, unless otherwise stated, take immediate effect. The updated terms and conditions will be published in the membership portal and members will receive an email notifying them of updated terms and conditions. However, members are ultimately responsible for keeping themselves updated in relation to any changes to the terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the Sprit Pharmacist member community, please contact us at [email protected]